Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Water & Sewer Billing and Collections Division


If you are moving and need to close your account, please contact Customer Service at (404) 612-6830 during normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We will simply need the move out date and your new mailing address.

If you are an owner of a rental property and your tenant moved out leaving the property vacant, please call us at (404) 612-6830 to transfer the service to you. When a rental property is vacant, the owner is responsible for the water and sewer bill.