Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Fulton County Police banner

Fulton County Police Memorial | Print |



Detective  Terence Avery Green

End of Watch: Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Detective  Green was shot and killed from ambush as he and other officers responded to a 911 call in reference to reports of shots fired.   Responding officers began searching the neighborhood after receiving additional calls stating the man was attempting to get into nearby homes.   As officers checked the area the man opened fire on them from a concealed position in the dark and fog. Detective Green was struck in the back of the head and another officer's duty belt and radio was struck as they attempted to seek cover. Other officers returned fired, wounding the man, and then took him into custody. Detective Green was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital where he succumbed to his wounds a short time later.  

Detective Green had served with the Fulton County Police Department for 22 years. He is survived by his wife, four sons, parents, and brother.

Green Terence57


Officer Aaron Jovon Blount


 End of Watch: Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Officer Blount has been with the Fulton County Police Department since December 20, 2000, and was assigned to the Evening Watch, South Precinct. He was killed in the "Line of Duty" on April 22, 2003. He is survived by his mother, Renalda Blount of College Park, his fiancé, Nicole Murray, and his thirteen-month-old son, Aaron Jovon Blount, Jr. . Officer Blount is the third Fulton County Police Officer to be killed in the line of duty since the Department's formation, on July 1, 1975.



Officer Christopher Bieker May

End of Watch: Monday, August 19, 1991

Officer Christopher May was killed when he was shot in the face at close range with a high powered rifle, when he responded to a shooting in a residential neighborhood.
A woman, who was sitting in her yard, was shot and responding officers initially thought it was a drive-by shooting. In fact, a mentally ill neighbor had shot her from next door with a 30.06 rifle. As Officer May approached the neighbor's home in an attempt to interview them, the suspect, who was in ambush position in the garage, shot him in the face. The suspect was shot and killed during a SWAT raid several hours later.


Officer David Leslie Hagins


End of Watch: Sunday, December 14, 1980

Officer Hagins was shot and killed while responding to an alarm call at a jewelry store in Sandy Springs. Officer Hagins entered the store first and was shot three times. His backup officer was also shot several times and her service weapon was stolen.

Officer Hagins had been with the agency for less then six months. He was survived by his parents and brother.


Please click on the following link to visit the Officer Down Memorial Page: Officer Down Memorial Page


Translate This Page

One Fulton Blog

FC Police Department

Police Headquarters
Administrative Offices:

Records and Reports:

Criminal Investigations Division:

FC Public Safety Training Center:

Code Enforcement:

Remain Anonymous - Submit a Tip

 Confidential Crime Tip Line

Request Extra Check and Patrol Form  

Code Enforcement Tell Line: